Veeps, Fastballs, and Slow Death.AUGUST 30, 2008
- Alaska Governor Sarah Palin
- (Mario Tama/Getty Images)
- Good News, Bad News, No News
- Good News, Bad News, No News: Executive Transparency, Printed Blogs, and Hotel Cutbacks
- Good News, Bad News, No News: Flight 1549, Economic Stimulus, and Love
- Good/Bad/No News: The Green Stimulus, Roland Burris, and Squirrel Eating
More From Bill Radke
More From Suzie Lechtenberg
More From Angela Kim
1. Republican John McCain has chosen as his running mate Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Is that Good News, Bad News or No News?
2. Nine-year-old Jericho Scott is a good Little League pitcher--in fact, he's too good. He throws so hard that the Youth Baseball League of New Haven, Conn., says he can't pitch anymore. He's never hit a batter, but his fastball is scaring the other children. Would forcing him off the mound be Good News, Bad News or No News?
3. Scientists have long thought that our mental abilities naturally start collapsing around five years before we die. A new study suggests it happens much sooner, more like 15 years before the end. Does that strike you as Good News, Bad News or No News?More stories from our Good News, Bad News, No News series