Your Take on the New American CarDECEMBER 6, 2008
- What will revive the American car?
- (Today is a good day)
- Garageland: Hydrogen in the Garage
- Pollution Smells Like Pumpkin Pie
- Crazy for Time Capsules
- Conversations with America: Oliver Sacks
More From Krissy Clark
If you're on any highways between Washington DC and Detroit this weekend, keep an eye out for a convoy of shiny new fuel efficient American cars. The CEOs of Ford, Chrysler and GM just might be inside, on their way back from Capitol Hill. They of course drove there this week to ask Congress a second time for billions of dollars to avoid bankruptcy.
We still don't know if Congress will say yes. In the meantime, our reporter Krissy Clark has been asking you guys, our listeners, what you would do to help out the American auto industry. You sent in your best ideas about how to make American cars inspiring and awesome again. Here are some of our favorites.
- Music Bridge:
- The Day the Pirate Retired
- Artist: Che
- CD: Sound of Liberation (Man's Ruin)